Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Dash

"There'll be two dates on your tombstone And all your friends will read 'em But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em. "

~ Kevin Welch

God created me and I know there are things He wants me to do. My praise today is that He has allowed me another opportunity. I pray that everyday my dash will have meaning.

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

I will rejoice in this the day the Lord has given me. I want to live it to glorify Him. I will treasue every minute of this day and be thankful to my Lord who has provided.

I love You, Lord
and I lift my voice
to worship You
o my soul, rejoice!
Take joy, My King, in what You hear,
may it be a sweet, sweet sound
in Your ear.

I pray my dash will glorify our precious Lord.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment