Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Friday .... where did you go?

Don't you just hate wasted days?  I do ... and today has been one of those days.  I woke with a migraine but got ready and went to work.  I go in at 6:00 am and by 7:30am I was on my way home and not sure how I was going to get here because my head hurt so bad.  Thankful I made it.  I shut all the blinds and got in my recliner and there I stayed until about noon when the migraine let up a bit.  I detest migraine headaches as they steal my life. 

Tomorrow is my baby girls 25th birthday.  Tonight we are all gathering at her brother and sis-in-laws house for homemade enchiladas.  Hmmmm we'll see if he makes them as well I do.  Just kidding ... sort of.  he he he 

Tomorrow I have house-cleaning on the agenda, major house cleaning.  Also, I have to make myself get to the grocery store.  Why don't they sell groceries at Home Depot?  If they did, I would be such a happy camper... plus Home Depot is closer to my house than Walmart.  he he he  I could buy fencing supplies when I get my lettuce, tomatoes and milk. 

I have been playing with my blog background and changed it and now can't find the background I originally had on here which I liked much better than the present but for now, it will have to do.

If you're reading this, have a blessed weekend.

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your headach. My daughter gets those she had one yesterday. Her birthday is tomorrow also! She will be 40.
    If you like a background and want to use it again sometime you can save the code in like a word folder with a discription and where you got it from. They can be hard to find again.
    Have a nice weekend!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon. I am learning the lessons the hard way but that's ok. I'm still exploring so many lovely sites and getting lots of helpful information. Amazing we have daughters whose birthdays are the same day. Today I'm cooking for the family for lunch. I love having my family here. Sending you blessings. Gena

    ReplyDelete